Integral blade Stabilizers are available either as forged and machined blank bodies without spiraling or as finished machined including tungsten carbide hardfacing to meet the customer specification. Sleeve type stabilizers are also available with non-magnetic stainless steel sleeves. Sleeves are fully machined including tungsten carbide hardfacing. All stabilizers are bore treated to impact a compressive stress layer on the ID providing unprecedented resistance to stress corrosion cracking.
Non-Magnetic stabilizers can be custom ordered to meet your specific requirements as to overall length, blade length, string or near bit type and hole size. Hole sizes range from 6’’ to 26’’.
1. Standard: API 7-1
2. Steel Grade: Non-Magnetic.
3. Size: Bit (6''- 30'') * ID (1 3/4''- 3 1/2'') * Length (40').
4. Cold Rolling of Thread Roots
5. Stress Relief Groove
6. Thread Surface Process: Phoscoating or Copperize Process Treatment.
7. Hard Facing Material: Carbide Insert; Diamond Compound Insert; Low Temperature Brazing Tungsten Carbide Slug; Surface Bead Welding Abrasive Welding Rod; etc.
8. Cast Steel Thread Protector.
9. Delivery Condition: Forged Bar; Semi-Finished; Finished Stabilizer.